Australia will once again be poker’s hotspot in January during
One of the most recognized tournaments in poker, the Aussie Millions is among the poker world’s favorite destinations on the tournament trail. Not only is the action intense, with big prize-pools and poker’s mega-stars in attendance, but players from around the globe are drawn to the popular vacation destination that is Melbourne in January!
You can always tell how popular a tournament is by the number of poker pros in the field, and while the EPT, WPT, APPT and other tournament circuits split the ranks of poker players throughout the year, only a few tournaments seem to draw the entire poker world together, and the Aussie Millions is one of them.
The Aussie Millions has also become synonymous with high-stakes cash game action, where players like Tom Dwan, Patrik Antonius, Phil Ivey and the rest of the poker superstars can be seen battling it out with millions on the table.
The 2010 Aussie Millions tournament begins January 14th and ends on the 31st, with the $10,500 Championship Event that will cap off the 20 tournament series.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …