23 players survive day 3 of PokerStars EPT Barcelona
Day 2 chip-leader, Matt Lapossie, more than doubled his stack on day 3, unfortunately this still wasn’t enough to hold on to the chip lead. Goergios Kapalas now holds that honor heading into day 4 with 1,724,000 (Lapossie is in second place with 1,664,000).
With the field shrinking from 72 players down to 24 on day 3 (there are actually 23 players remaining because two players were eliminated simultaneously) very few of the big name players were expelled from the tournament with the exception of Lars Bonding who was eliminated in 27th place.
The ever-dangerous Team PokerStars member, Bertrand “ElkY” Grosspieler is currently in 9th place with 520,000 chips. Jan Boubli is in 10th place with 516,000 chips. Roland DeWolfe and Mike McDonald are tied for 12th place with 475,000 chips. Amazingly five of the 23 remaining players have won an EPT event: “ElkY”, Roland DeWolfe, Jens Kyllonen, Jan Boubli, and Mike McDonald.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …