25 poker players remain in EPT Estonia tourney
Heading into Day 4 of the European Poker Tour tournament in Tallinn, Estonia a mere 25 players from the starting field of 420 are still in the hunt for the coveted EPT title, not to mention the €400,000 in first-place prize-money.
With the money bubble bursting midway through Day 3, play picked up with the remaining players now setting their eyes on the bigger prize of the final table –and hopefully an EPT win. A total of 56 players made the money in the €4,000 buy-in poker tournament, so a hefty 13% of the field received some type of compensation for their efforts.
When Day 3 came to a close it was a familiar name back atop the leader-board; Day 1 chip-leader Perica Bukara is once again the rabbit the rest of the field will be chasing with 1.3 million chips. However, Perica will have some very fast greyhounds chasing him, including PokerStars Pro Arnaud Mattern, Ivan Demidov, Steven Van Zadelhoff and Johan Storakers.
Day 4 play will see the field whittled down to a final table of 8 players before the action breaks for the night. Day 4 will begin at noon local time, and is likely to last well into the night before the final table is set.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …