Peter Eastgate makes EPT Deauville final table
2008 World Series of Poker Main Event Champion Peter Eastgate has had his struggles since his monster win, but the young poker superstar has found his way to the EPT Deauville final table. Unfortunately, Eastgate is the short-stack with 695k chips.
Eastgate has some stiff competition at the final table, with former EPT champion Mike McDonald –who is even younger than Eastgate at 20 years-old– and a bevy of young poker professionals from all over the globe. Eastgate, at 24, is one of the elder statesmen at the table with four of the remaining players younger than him!
The current chip-leader is a 21 year-old from Romania, Teodor Caraba, with a mammoth chip-stack of 6.9 million. Another 21 year-old, Jake Cody, known as “Neverbluff67” in the world of online poker is sitting on a stack of 4.65 million chips.
Play will resume today at noon local time.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …