6 down, 391 to go
With the blind 50/100 and less than 2 hours into the action. The Irish Winter Festival have already taken the hopes and dreams of 6 poker players. The following 391 will still have a chance, although some small stack are starting to surface.
Last weeks IPO winner has made another good start to the tournament, sitting on 22k in chips. However, If any player knows an event isn’t going to be won on day 1, Markus Sippe does.
I meet up with Markus yesterday where he was talking about how happy he was to playing another live tournament in Ireland. Good Luck Markus.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …