83 left in the Paddy Poker Irish Winter Festival
15 minutes after the break and we are now down to 83 players in the 2009 Paddy Poker Irish Winter Festival. With just over 4 hours left to play before the tournament is schelduled to stop for the final day. Players are starting to get excited about the possibility of walking away with the 147,000 euro first prize.
We still have a few big players left in and still have a few of the top online poker players left in the event.
Current Irish Winter Festival Chip Counts.
Luke Marsh – 140k
Marty Smyth – 61k
Nicky Powers – 150k
Paul O’Conner – 220k
Nick Slade – 70k
Stevie Devlin – 33k
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …