Stevie Devlin has just doubled up. He now sits on 120k which is slightly below average.
After the UTG+2 raises to 24k, Stevie ships his whole stack in from the cut-off for 55k. UTG+2 takes a good 5 mins before calling. Stevie shows 10d-10c, UTG+2 shows As-Js. The flop comes 2c-8d-3d giving UTG+2 the flush draw. Turn is 5s, river brings 3c. Allinstevie is now on 120k and now has a stack players have to consider.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …