Big Mistake cost Jay Danter substantially
I don’t have exact bet sizes or what the final pot came too. But from Jay Danters reation it was substantial.
After a good bit of betting on a A-8-8 flop, and then more on the turn when another 8 came. However, when the final 8 came on the river leaving the nuts on the board, Jay Danter folds to his opponents all-in.
The instant Jay folded his hand you could tell he may regret that hand for a while. It might be good timing that his half breaked not long after the hand. However, it was a very costly mistake.
Tags: Irish Poker News
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …