Irish Winter Festival Kicks Off
The Paddy Poker Irish Winter Festival is minutes away from Kicks off, 20 minutes after the scheduled start. The final numbers of runners in the event at start is 359 minus any late late registrations. As the tension builds, and all players wait for the infamous words “shuffle up and deal”. All players are sitting quiet except the sound of chips shuffling. Waiting for the start.
“Shuffle up and deal” has just been announced at 14:20. Good Luck to everyone involved.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …