Pokerstars UKIPT Galway update
So far day 1 of the Pokerstars UKIPT Galway, its been fairly slow. With most of the action coming from the few cash tables that are going on at the side. After 5 hours of play and numerous hands we still have only lost 27 players and we have about 235 players left.
The lunch break has just finished and players are now back at the tables and ready for action. I will get some chip counts and a list of players that have left us soon. Updates will become more regular as the action heats up and we get further into the tournament. However we still have 4 days to go until a winner is decided.
I have also heard a rumour that Teddy Sheringham might actually turn up later tonight and actual start play tomorrow, with a smaller stack as his stack is currently being blinded out. If he comes or not, its still undecided.
Another player that was meant to appear was WSOP finalist, James Akenhead. However, after a mishap at the airport it now seems unlikely that he will bother.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …