RedBob14 runs into ladies.
Robert ‘RedBob14’ Elkin bust’s in 109th. After having a successfull 1st day and good start to day 2, Bob found himself sitting on a safe stack size of 65k. However, when he three bets from the button for his opponent to shove, he ends up calling for all his stack in one of the biggest hands of the day. Bob showed his A-K and his opponent shows the Queens. The flop comes J-7-7, turn 4, river 4 and RedBob14 leaves us in 109th.
Talking to Bob after the hand he said “Played good for 2 days, but sometimes playing good poker isn’t enough. By the way do you know what the biggest stacks are on the cash tables.” By the look of things he plans on cleaning up on the cash tables after he leaves the bar. Good Luck Bob. And thanks for the Carlsburg.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …