Captains selected for this years Caesar’s Cup
The Betfair Poker, Caesar’s Cup is set to run along with this years WSOPE. The Caesar’s Cup Team event, which has a similar format to Golf’s Ryder Cup where the American’s take on the Europeans, will start on September 26th. However, with over a month to go, captains for each team have already been chosen.
The Americans have chosen Daniel Negreanu as their team captain, plus also confirmed Phil Hellmuth, Phil Ivey and John Juanda as the other members of Team America.
The Europeans have also confirmed Annette Obrestad as their team captain. Obrestad has also picked the first three other members of the European team. Bertrand “ElkY” Grospellier, Dario Minieri and Peter Eastgate are the first three players to be confirmed.
Betfair Poker will also be running tournaments online to fill the final space in the European team. The Caesar’s Cup will also be filmed for television. So this give any poker wannabe the chance of fame and fortune.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …