Durrrr pummels opponent in Full Tilt Poker’s Million Dollar Cha
After a relatively quiet match with Marcello “luckexpress” Marigliano that saw the Italian up $22k, followed by a back and forth with fellow high-stakes regular Ilari “Ziigmund” Sahamies that saw durrrr walk away $68k in the black, it fell upon English poker pro Sammy “any two” George to salvage some of the expectations poker fans had going into the contest.
When the smoke cleared, the George vs. Dwan match was exactly what poker fans were expecting all along: Big pots, and big wins and losses. In the end it was durrrr who ended up the big winner, taking $750k off Sammy George. In total Tom Dwan ended the three challenge matches up close to $800k, which should take a little sting off his recent losses to “Isildur1” at the Full Tilt Poker tables.
2009 has been a bad year thus far for Dwan with online losses in the neighborhood of $5 million; although the young phenom also signed with Full Tilt Poker which probably was the most expensive player signing of all-time.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …