After massive $7 million downswing durrrr spotted at $25/50 table
Playing $25/$50 No Limit Hold’ Em would be a major accomplishment for 99.9% of online poker players, but for Tom “durrrr” Dwan it’s a sign of just how bad the young phenom has been running lately. With his bankroll decimated by a near $7 million downswing in about a month’s time, Dwan has apparently decided to take a hiatus from the nosebleed tables on Full Tilt Poker.
Spotted playing $25/$50 and $50/$100 NLHE, durrrr’s bankroll is apparently hurting. But he was able to play some high-stakes action against the hemorrhaging Isildur1 –who is responsible for most of Dwan’s recent losses—and come out $250k in the black.
With his recent struggles, the online poker world was wondering just how deep durrrr’s bankroll was, and apparently we have our answer. With the drop in limits it’s likely that Dwan lost over 50% of his bankroll, and probably in the 60%-75% range.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …