AGCC addresses Full Tilt Poker players’ concerns
With the Full Tilt poker saga continuing to unfold, and the beleaguered site trying to deflect some of the blame onto the Aldernay Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) which revoked the site’s license last week, the AGCC decided to release a statement to help aid players looking with disputes and the possible repayment of money frozen on the site.
While the AGCC was quick to point out that they had washed their hands of anything having to do with Full Tilt Poker, they did provide a few possible avenues for players to explore, as well as informing the public that the site was requested to open a “specific player contact” which has yet to be undertaken by Full Tilt Poker.
Here is a look at the complete statement issued by the AGCC on their website:
Following the revocation of the licenses, AGCC no longer has authority to intermediate or arbitrate on player issues or disputes with Full Tilt (excepting for players registered under a Swiss address). Players may have the following alternative options:
1. Full Tilt has been requested to provide a specific player contact: this is awaited and will be incorporated here upon receipt.
2. Any player who believes they are a victim of crime, as a result of their dealings with Full Tilt, should in the first instance contact their own local police in their country of residence and report the matter to them. These reports will then be coordinated centrally.
3. It is understood that a number of civil actions have been initiated by players against Full Tilt, some as class actions representing multiple players by UK, U.S. and Canadian lawyers. Details of the firms concerned can be found through Internet search.
Tags: Address, Addresses, Agcc, Avenues, Canadian Lawyers, Civil Actions, Class Actions, First Instance, Full tilt Poker, Gambling Control, Internet Search, Money, Options, poker players, Receipt, Revocation, Saga, Swiss, Victim Of Crime
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …