Durrrr is on pace to have the worst year in online poker history
Full Tilt Poker’s newest professional poker player Tom “durrrr” Dwan had a ghastly start to 2009, but after the biggest downswing in his poker career, the young superstar was able to battle back to near even. That was until the past 30 days happened: According to the data collected by highstakesdb.com, the player many regard as the greatest online poker player in history is down in the neighborhood of $7.5 million over the past 30 days!!!
This sick downswing has durrrr in contention for the worst year (January 1 to January 1) in online poker history. Currently down $6.8 million, durrrr would eclipse the record of $6.6 million set last year by Lady Marmelade –rumored to be Cirque De Soleil owner Guy Laliberte; a man with a lot of money to burn.
No online poker pro has ever seen a red number of this magnitude for an entire year. And durrrr has some company this year, Gus Hansen is down $5.8 million, and Lars Luzak is down $3.9 million. The only other poker player with those types of results in the past has been high stake whale Guy Laliberte; who has allegedly accomplished the feat under numerous screen-names: elmariachimacho, patatino, Lady Marmelade, and noataima.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …