Full Tilt Poker Take 2 Promotion is back
Players logging on to their Full Tilt Poker account today were greeted with a pop-up to register for the upcoming Take 2 Promotion that will run for 10 days, from Friday October 24th through Sunday October 31st.
The Take 2 promotion is wildly successful for Full Tilt Poker, since it is geared towards micro and low-limit players. Players who register for the promotion will be eligible for a free $25 from the site, as well as earning double Full Tilt Points in the process!
By playing on Full Tilt Poker during the Take 2 promotion you will earn double the Full Tilt Points provided you play on at least two cash game tables at the same time. You will also receive $5 from Full Tilt Poker if you can earn a mere 5 Full Tilt Poker Points over 5 of the 10 days of the promotion. Should you surpass 5 Full Tilt Poker Points on 9 of the 10 days of the Take 2 promotion you will receive an additional $20 from Full Tilt Poker.
So not only will you receive $25 free from Full Tilt, but you’ll also bank double the FTP’s at the same time, a perfect reward for low limit poker players and one of the best poker bonus on offer at the minute.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …