Isildur1 still up to his old tricks at Full Tilt Poker
True to his Modus Operandi, Isildur1’s return to the high stakes tables on Full Tilt Poker have seen two huge wins followed by an even bigger loss. After lighting up a who’s who list of online poker including Justin Bonomo, Ilari “Ziigmund” Sahamies, Tom “durrrr” Dwan, and Brian Hastings in his first two days back at the nosebleed tables the mysterious online poker player from Sweden’s bankroll took a massive hit.
According to Highstakesdb.com, the day started with a short session with Tom Dwan that resulted in a $33,000 loss. Isildur1 followed this up with a rematch against Justin Bonomo, whom he relieved of some $550k a few days ago, but this time it was Bonomo getting the best of it and ending the battle up $233k.
However, the real excitement came against Brian Townsend. Proving he’ll play anyone, Isildur1 took on the man who admitted to data-mining the Swedish player, which led to multi-million dollar losses for Isildur1. Townsend was able to take a further $650k from isildur1.
In all, Isildur1 lost over $900k for the day, wiping out more than half of his winnings since his return to the virtual felt.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …