The Full Tilt Durrrr Million Dollar Challenge off to a nondescrip
It’s hard to imagine that a heads-up battle with $1,000,000 at stake could be described as unremarkable, but that pretty much sums up the first of the Durrrr Million Dollar Challenge matches between Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Italian high-roller Marcello “luckexpress” Marigliano.
The matches are being played in London England, and are being filmed by Matchroom Sport for television—dubbed The Challenge– they are slated for a 2010 airing.
The back and forth saw both players take $100,000 leads, however most of the match the two poker pros played relatively even. Originally the match was No Limit Hold’ Em, but towards the end of the 500 hand session the two switched to Pot Limit Omaha.
When all was said and done, Marigliano made a couple thousand dollars from Dwan, who will either play Sammy “any two” George or Ilari “Ziigmund” Sahamies in today’s action: Both of whom are more likely candidates for big action.
Poker Tip: Remember to always keep up to date with your Poker Strategy, so you don’t get left behind.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …