Tom “durrrr” Dwan pulls farther away from Patrik Antonius in
After a lengthy 9 hour session that saw numerous breaks in the action Full Tilt Poker Pro Patrik Antonius saw his counterpart Tom “durrrr” Dwan increase his lead by almost $100,000 –Bluff Magazine puts the final tally at around $80,000, while Dwan himself thought the figure to be around $150,000—giving Dwan a total lead close to $800,000.
Perhaps more importantly, the two poker superstars have surpassed the half-way point, having played over 27,000 hands in the 50,000 hand match. With each passing session where Antonius is unable to gain ground the situation becomes increasingly dire for the Finnish pro.
Antonius can take some solace in the fact he was able to overcome a huge early deficit –close to $500k—and comeback to nearly even.
Remember if your looking to sign up at Full Tilt and play with Durrr, to use a Full Tilt Bonus code.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …