Cake Poker Network adds Intertops to lineup
Intertops Poker has announced it will be leaving the Microgaming Network in favor of the Cake Poker network. The gaming site can lay claim to accepting the first ever sports bet on the Internet back in 1996. The popular gaming site threw its hat into the online poker arena in 2003, and has been a major player ever since.
The move comes on the heels of the Cake Poker Network having lost a couple of big name sites in the past month to the Merge Poker Network –Sportsbook and PlayersOnly. The loss of these sites has cost the Cake Poker Network a good percentage of their traffic, so the addition of Intertops, along with fledgling site UnaBomber Poker, headlined by poker pro Phil Laak.
The move from Microgaming to Cake also means that Intertops will be moving to a US-friendly poker network –Microgaming currently does not allow US poker players at its tables—after years of focusing on the European market, even when they accepted US players. The move to a US-friendly network could result in a huge boost to their poker traffic, which would make the new partnership mutually beneficial to both Intertops and the Cake Poker Network.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …