Sportsbook and Players Only leave Cake Poker network join Merge G
As of April 15th, both Sportsbook and Players Only Poker will officially absolve their relationship with the Cake Poker network, and join the Merge Gaming Network. No explanation has been given for the change, or why the sites would choose to move from the 10th to the 20th most trafficked poker network.
Lee Jones, the cardroom manager of the Cake Poker Network, has announced that players of both sites will still be able to redeem their Gold Cards and Gold Chips after the sites move to the Merge Network. And players who would like to remain a part of the Cake Network to contact customer support.
The Flagship sites on the Cake Poker Network, Cake Poker and Doyles Room, make up the bulk of the networks traffic; Carbon Poker is the only notable site on the Merge Gaming Network, and that site’s traffic numbers have been decreasing as of late. Perhaps they are banking on the addition of the notoriously loose Sportsbook player base, who come for the Sportsbook Bonus Code, to boost traffic numbers?
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …