Brian Townsend has Red Status revoked for 1-month by Full Tilt Po
Full Tilt Poker sponsored pro Brian Townsend will have his ‘Red Status’ –signifying a sponsored player—suspended for 1-month on the heels of his admission of data-mining Isildur1 and sharing the information with other players. The infraction is strictly prohibited by Full Tilt Poker under their Terms & Conditions.
This is the second time Townsend has run afoul of Full Tilt Poker’s T&C’s, the first also resulted in a suspension when it became known that Townsend had multiple active accounts on the site.
The loss of ‘Red Status’ is not the slap on the wrist it would appear to be, since ‘Red Status’ is what conveys the huge rakeback deal the sponsored players receive. The decision –which was first reported by a Full Tilt spokesperson on the twoplustwo.com forum—has left many poker players wondering if Townsend is on his last chance with the popular online poker site.
Townsend is an instructor at Cardrunners.com and is a regular in the highest stakes online poker games at Full Tilt.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …