Full Tilt signs yet another online poker pro
Full Tilt is scooping up some of the players likely to receive a lot of attention from the ESPN cameras at this year’s World Series of Poker. Having already inked Annette Obrestad –who is likely to be a major focus of ESPN during the early days of play, and could very well be the genesis of the television table—the popular online poker room has also come to an agreement with online poker pro Andrew Lichtenberger.
Lichtenberger was one of the big stories from last year’s WSOP, where he finished in 18th place, and judging from ESPN’s track record will likely get a lot of camera time, since he is already a known commodity to ESPN viewers. Full Tilt has been showing so very canny business in their recent signings, getting top quality players, as well as popular and likeable pros that the cameras are likely to follow around.
Lichtenberger, AKA luckychewy, has been parlaying his online success into the live tournament world; in addition to his 5 cashes at the 2009 WSOP –totaling over $750,000 –Lichtenberger now has over $1.1 million in career tournament earnings thanks to his WSOP Circuit win in April, which added $190,000 to his total winnings.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …