Full Tilt Poker makes even more software upgrades
With a revamped lobby and filters, Full Tilt’s upgrades began last year and the site has continued making improvements in the early stages of 2010 with the addition of Rush Poker, and the announcement of a revamped VIP Rewards Program in the works.
The #2 online poker site recently made a series of small upgrades that will likely mean next to nothing for casual poker players, but will be godsends for serious players. The most notable changes are:
* Full Tilt has suspended the use of Flash Player for its Instant hand History Tool. This change was designed to eliminate any glitches in the software, and the new version allows players to take notes right in the hand replayer.
* When players are sitting at multiple heads-up poker tables waiting for an opponent only one table at a time will appear in the lobby.
* Auto-Post blind or Wait for blind by default buttons have been added in the options menu.
* Full Tilt has added a Find a Player Widget that allows players to quickly access the find a player option without going through the lobby.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …