On the heels of PokerStars new TV show Full Tilt Poker unveils th
In their constant ‘anything you can do I can do better’ contest Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars are at it again. Merely a day after PokerStars announced their new high-stakes cash game show “The Big Game”, Full Tilt Poker has announced a similar television project that will air in the UK on channel 4, known as “Poker Lounge”.
In the Full Tilt version one online qualifier will compete in a 6-man Sit & Go style tournament against five Full Tilt Poker pros –Another Poker News site is reporting both Gus Hansen and Phil Ivey are the first two definite in the lineup. The buy-in for the Sit & Go will be $20,000, with Full Tilt anteing-up for the online qualifier.
PokerStars show is more akin to High Stakes Poker, but with a few online qualifiers mixed in: The show will feature a cash-game structure with a minimum buy-in of $100,000. PokerStars has only announced Daniel Negreanu as a competitor in their show, which will air on Fox in the US.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …