PokerStars gets set to deal 50 billionth hand
PokerStars is getting set to put yet another feather in their cap, when they deal out their 50 billionth hand, and has announced that they will celebrate the milestone by offering over $1 million in prizes to players competing during the 50 billionth hand promotion.
The landmark hand will likely take place sometime in September, and from now until then players can win even more money by playing at PokerStars:
According to PokerStars: All players participating in the 50-billionth hand will receive $500 for every VIP Player Point (VPP) earned in the previous 50 hands, with a minimum prize of $500. The winner of the 50 billionth hand will also have their prize money doubled.
In addition, each player will also receive an entry for the $5,200 World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) main event on Sept. 26. Finally, the winner of the hand will be awarded an additional $50,000!
PokerStars will also award $50 for every VPP earned in the past 50 hands for players participating in every millionth hand from now until the end of the promotion which is September 25th. The winners of these hands will have their prize-money doubled as well.
All-in-all, it’s looking like a good month to play at PokerStars as you won’t find a better poker bonus!
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …