Full Tilt Poker switches to weighted rakeback
While the uber-tight rakeback players who populate the Full Tilt Poker tables will be up in arms today, the rest of the site’s player base will likely be jumping for joy at today’s news from Full Tilt Poker. Full Tilt Poker has announced they are switching from a ‘Dealt’ Rakeback calculation, to the ‘Weighted’ Rakeback calculation.
This change means that players will no longer receive equal credit in terms of rake for being dealt into the hand; they will now receive credit for the amount of rake they have contributed personally. The weighted rakeback calculation is typically viewed as the most fair for all involved, although tight rakeback players abhor the method for obvious reasons.
The change may loosen up the Full Tilt poker tables, especially at the lower limits where many players are happy to break-even and make their profits from their rakeback deals. The new weighted method will force these players to start participating in more pots since their rakeback totals will decrease under the weighted method.
All-in-all this should be a very positive change for Full Tilt Poker and its players; either the super-rocks will head to greener pastures or they will be forced to play more than 15% of their hands from now on!
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …