Online poker portal Poker.org soft-launches
After months of development www.Poker.org has gone live, albeit as a soft launch at this time. Although the official launch of the site has not yet taken place, poker players and fans are able to browse the huge online poker portal and help the administrators iron-out any technical difficulties that are sure to happen given the sheer size of the site.
Poker.org is fully functional at this point, but will likely require minor tweaks along the way that should improve the site. Poker.org also has plans to add more sections to the site, such as live reporting from major tournaments and a High-Stakes section detailing all the action at the nosebleed online poker tables, including hand re-players and session summaries.
The main benefit of joining Poker.org is becoming a member of ‘Poker Club’. Poker Club is the name given to the Poker.org community and grants you tons of access and special promotions, such as access to your own player account where you can create poker teams, add friends, post blogs, view your posted hands and much more.
Members of Poker.org can also accumulate ‘Club Points’, which bear a striking resemblance to Frequent Player Points that you earn at online poker rooms. Club Points are given out based on their activity level at the site, so the more active and involved you are, the more Club Points you will receive from Poker.org.
Members can cash-in their Club Points to win cash prizes in our Poker League or for prizes such as poker accessories and gift cards!
So, what will find you at Poker.org? How about this for starters:
- A massive poker news section filled with the latest news, reports and gossip from the poker world
- Detailed online poker room reviews
- Poker videos from around the web and television
- A guide to poker on television
- A list of the latest Poker bonuses
- Poker tournament coverage
- Exclusive Freerolls available to Poker.org members and readers
- The aforementioned high stakes area
- A poker school with rules and strategies for virtually every poker variant
- Access to the ‘Poker Club’
- Rewards, Promotions and Gifts
- The Poker.org Forum
- The Poker.org League
- Uploaded hand histories viewable in ah and replayer
It seems quite obvious that a lot of hard-work and care went into the creation of Poker.org, and the site seems poised to rival the largest online poker portals on the Internet… And they haven’t even officially launched yet!
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …