PokerStars deals 50 billionth Hand on Wednesday
After weeks of promotions and build-up it finally happened on Wednesday night when at a random $.25/$.50 No Limit Holdem cash game the 50 billionth hand of poker was dealt by PokerStars. The hand was dealt at 10:37pm with over 200,000 hopeful poker players spread across 33,000 tables, all trying to be at the right place at the right time to cash-in on the bonus money that would be distributed for being part of the milestone hand.
The players at Table Ornamenta all pocketed at least $2,990 and a WCOOP Main Event tournament entry –worth $5,200!—with the winner of the hand walking away from the $50 buy-in table with $56,140 added to his PokerStars account! My guess is that you will see a player by the name of ‘tbvle’ participating in games a little higher than $.25/$.50 NLHE from here on out.
Throughout the 50 Billionth Hand promotion PokerStars awarded over $1 million in prizes; handing out milestone poker bonuses for every millionth hand from 49.7 billion onward.
It almost boggles the mind to think that just one online poker room has dealt 50 billion hands! I think it deserves writing it out in full: 50,000,000,000!
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …