The Little Big Tournament on Full Tilt Poker
Every second Sunday until October 24th, Full Tilt Poker will host the Little Big Poker Tournament, a $2 buy-in multi-table tournament with a massive $9,000 guaranteed prize-pool. The tournament is designed to give small-stakes and new poker players a chance to compete with the atmosphere of the big Sunday tournaments.
This innovation has been a long time coming in the online poker world, and unlike many of their competitors, Full Tilt Poker –the world’s second largest online poker room– has always kept one eye on the low-stakes players on their site, which is a good idea since a tiny percentage of today’s small-stakes players will eventually fill the ranks of the high-stakes players on the site in the years to come.
Besides buying-in directly for $2+$.25, Full Tilt Poker is also running satellites to the Little Big Tournament starting at a mere 5 FPP Points –you can find these tournaments under the satellites tab in the Full Tilt Poker lobby. Tonight’s tournament kicks off at 12:30 EDT, and marks the third installment of the Little Big Tournament and will once again be played as a No Limit Holdem Turbo tournament.
Just remember if you signing up to Full Tilt Poker for the first time to use a Full Tilt Referral Code to get an increadable deposit bonus.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …