BoylePoker’s IPO filling fast
This years Boyle Poker IPO is filling so fast that day 2 has already sold out nearly 2 months before the event starts. The Boyle Sports International Poker Open starts on 16th of October and Boyle Poker made 1000 seats available to by straight in. The rest I’m sure are being held for satellite winners and the sponsored pros who will be attending.
With over 1300 poker players expecting to make the trip to Dublin, the IPO is the largest field of players outside of Vegas. As you can see, with the buy-in at a comfortable $250 and prize poll expected to exceed $300,000, its no surprise that the IPO has filled so fast. Currently they are less than 200 seats available for day 1, which will be gone fast. So if your looking to play this years Boyle Poker IPO, I suggest signing up as soon as possible.
The 2009 Boylepoker International Poker Open will be held at the Regency Airport Hotel, Dublin 9, from October 16th – 18th.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …