PokerStars NAPT new stop: The Bicycle Casino
The fourth stop on the PokerStars North American Poker Tour has been announced, and the latest addition to the highly successful poker tour will be The Bicycle Casino in Los Angeles, affectionately referred to as The Bike.
It will be interesting to see how many stops are added by the end of the year; currently the NAPT is flying by the seat of its pants, with stops being added on the fly. The tournament schedule will take place from November 12 through the 17 will be capped off with a $5,000 buy-in Main Event, but there are currently no plans for the tournament to be televised.
The previous stops for the NAPT have been the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure –which is the culmination of each of PokerStars worldwide tours: The Venetian in Las Vegas: Mohegan Sun in Uncasville Connecticut: And now The Bicycle Casino in Los Angeles.
With the success the tour has seen at both the Venetian and Mohegan Sun –two casinos new to the world of major poker tournaments—the NAPT is likely to see a very strong turnout in the LA area –one of the hotbeds of poker in the United States.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …