Betting lines for the 2014 WSOP November Nine
The World Series of Poker has almost come to a close, with the declaration of the 2014 WSOP Champion the only remaining unfinished business left to settle, but we won’t know who that will be until early November thanks to the November Nine format the WSOP now uses.
The November Nine concept was conceived back in 2008 to add some intrigue to the WSOP championship and to allow the WSOP and ESPN to better promote the final table. The November 9 concept has the tournament play down to the final nine players in July who then go an extended break until early November when they return to the Rio to crown a champion.
One unforeseen element of this format was the introduction of WSOP November Nine betting lines, which you can find at virtual every online sportsbook.
So if you were unable to make the final nine yourself, but still want to have a bit of a sweat you can always lay down a bet on the November Nine, or if you’re more a traditional gambler you can visit RealMoneyAction.com and try out a recommended online casino for real money.
Here is a look at the current WSOP November Nine betting lines from Carbon Sports
- +250 Jorryt van Hoof with 38,375,000 chips
- +350 Felix Stephensen with 32,775,000 chips
- +400 Mark Newhouse with 26,000,000 chips
- +700 Andoni Larrabe with 22,550,000 chips
- +700 Dan Sindelar with 21,200,000 chips
- +1000 William Pappaconstantinou with 17,500,000 chips
- +1200 William Tonking with 15,050,000 chips
- +750 Martin Jacobson with 14,900,000 chips
- +1500 Bruno Politano with 12,125,000 chips
As you can see the odds go almost entirely by chip stack which means there could be some hidden value for one proven player, Mark Newhouse.
Newhouse is appearing at his second straight WSOP Main Event final table, but this time he has some chips, and if I were setting the odds I would flip-flop Newhouse and Stephensen.
The outlier is Jacobson, who is one of the top young European talents in the game, and even though he has a small stack his game is getting a lot of respect from bookmakers.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …