ESPN airs 2009 World Series of Poker final table tonight
ESPN’s coverage of the 2009 World Series of Poker final table will air tonight –Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 9PM. The highlight of the final table will be the inclusion of poker megastar Phil Ivey as he looks to capture his 3rd WSOP bracelet this year –8th overall– and first Main Event bracelet.
The 2-hour telecast will feature the final 9 players culminating with a heads-up battle for the $8.5 million first place prize-money.
The final table began on Saturday, and play concluded last night; giving ESPN a scant amount of time to edit the action down to fit into a 2-hour broadcast. There were many interesting and exciting hands that took place this year which should make for a very action packed episode.
Look for Darvin Moon’s chip stack to go up and down with many unorthodox plays
Antoine Saout is the biggest surprise at the final table
Shulman and Ivey –the two biggest names—have very few opportunities to get going
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …