WSOP releases full schedule of events for Tuesday
The World Series of Poker will crown its 2011 Champion on Tuesday night, but before that fateful moment there will be plenty of activities and festivities taking place. Chief amongst the scheduled events will be the 2011 Poker Hall of Fame inductions of Barry Greenstein and Linda Johnson, which will precede the seating of the final three players –Ben Lamb, Martin Staszko, and Pius Heinz—in the Penn & Teller Theater, as they look to claim the 2011 WSOP Main Event title.
Here is a complete itinerary for Tuesday’s happenings at the WSOP:
* 3:00 PM – Spectator line forms for general admission first come, first serve seating (seating is free; seating is subject to availability after players’ family and friends are accommodated)
* 4:15 PM – Poker Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies – Live on Penn & Teller Stage – Barry Greenstein & Linda Johnson. Media welcome, can shoot video throughout.
* 5:00 PM – Friends and Family seating begins; friends and family must be in their seats by 5:30 or their ticketed seats will be put back in general admission pool
* 5:30 PM – General admission seating opens
* 5:35 PM – Player introductions and instructions
* 5:49 PM – Shuffle Up and Deal; pick up where play ended on Sunday, play continues until there is a winner. 20-minute breaks at the end of each level.
* 5:50 PM – Cards in the air. Pick up where play ended on Sunday, play continues until there is a winner. Breaks at the end of each level. Break times TBD, 10 or 15 minute maximum.
* During Final Hand of Play: Media may not rush the stage, but will be permitted to move to front of orchestra section to view and capture reaction – but not final hand. Note: Confetti, etc., will be utilized as part of show.
· 30-minutes following the end of play: Interviews with winner and runner-up in Lobby.
· 90 minutes following end of play – Media must clear Penn & Teller theatre, per the striking of the equipment that must take place. Please plan accordingly in advance.
for a complete list of casino and poker games check out 888games (you may have seen the 888 Poker logo on both Anton Makiievskyi and Sam Holden at the WSOP Final Table Sunday)
Tags: Admission Seating, Barry Greenstein, Fateful Moment, Festivities, General Admission, Hall Of Fame, Hall Of Fame Induction, Hall Of Fame Inductions, Induction Ceremonies, Itinerary, Linda Johnson, Media Welcome, Minute Breaks, Minute Maximum, Orchestra Section, Player Introductions, Poker Hall, Spectator, World Series of Poker, WSOP Main Event
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …