Posted by Steve Ruddock on Jul 31, 2012 Posted in Poker News | No Comments »
PokerStars versus Full Tilt

Monday came and went with no inkling of the rumored, expected, announcement regarding the PokerStars purchase of Full Tilt Poker, but even with the poker community once again left disappointed, a day later the rumors have not died down in the least. Not only are we now dealingRead Full Article

Posted by Steve Ruddock on May 25, 2012 Posted in Poker News | No Comments »
Poker News Boy

With the World Series of Poker just days away this could very well be the last Friday Wrap for a while (I’ll try to sneak them in where and when I can). Fortunately it’s a good one, considering there were quite a few odds and ends news storiesRead Full Article

Posted by Rich on Jun 11, 2011 Posted in Poker News | Comments Off on Guoco to Take Over Rank?

Guoco are a corporation based in Hong Kong and they already own 40.8% of The Rank Group, and today they have had a bid to takeover the remaining 59.2% rejected by the Rank Group. Rank are the owners of Grosvenor Casinos and Blue Square Poker, and they runRead Full Article