Full Tilt signs Million Dollar Cash Game deal
Full Tilt Poker will lend its brand to the Million Dollar Cash Game for at least three more years according to Emblaze Productions, who will produce the show. During last year’s Million Dollar Cash Game poker fans were treated to the largest ever pot on a televised poker show when Tom ‘durrrr’ Dwan bested Patrik Antonius in a pot worth $1.1 million!
Managing Director of Emblaze Productions, James Hopkins, had this to say about the new deal being reached, “We are delighted that Full Tilt Poker have continued their association with the Million Dollar Cash Game and we are expecting the strongest player line up yet for season 5.”
The Million Dollar Cash Game is an invitation-only poker game, similar to High Stakes Poker, where top poker players compete in a cash-game format. The show is going into its 5th Season, and will once be taped in London, England on September 8th and 9th.
Players committed to appear on the upcoming telecast include Full Tilt Poker pros Tom ‘durrrr’ Dwan, Phil Ivey, and Chris Ferguson, as well as UB Poker pro Phil Hellmuth who seems to appear on every poker telecast despite his poor track record in cash games.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …