Tony G will be Isildur1’s next Superstar Showdown opponent
Tony G and Isildur1 have a bit of a track record, but not at the poker tables. First, it was Tony G who initially outed Isildur1 as Viktor Blom, but then later recanted his statement –although most in the poker world believe it to be the “stone-cold-nuts” truth. This was followed by another incident earlier this year where Isildur1 backed out of Party Poker sponsored cash game after Tony G advertised his attendance –needless to say Tony G was not happy with the mysterious Swedish poker pro.
Now the two will have a chance to settle any differences at the PokerStars tables come January 2nd, 2011. According to the PokerStars blog Tony G and Isildur1 will play ½ PLO and ½ NLHE with each player anteing-up the massive sum of $150,000!
Here are the details for the match from the PokerStars Blog:
Isildur1 vs. Tony G
Time: 16:00 ET
How to find the games: Look for tables labeled “Showdown” under the Omaha tab, or under Hold’em > No-Limit/Pot-Limit > All tabs.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …