All the chips seem to be at the same table
The two largest chip stakes in the tournament have now been moved to the same table. Padriag Parkinson and Flipper Walsh would be the 2 largest chip stakes left in the UKIPT Galway, both with over 160k in chips.
Their is a few other big stacks at that table also, which makes Bob Elkin’s stack of 65k look short, yet he still has over 50 big blinds and is about 7k above average. Who knows what going to happen at this table. Especially considering Padriag is at the table.
One Response to “All the chips seem to be at the same table”
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …