AllinStevie All out
After coming back for day 2 fairly short stacked, Stevie (Allinstevie) Devlin found himself down to about 15 big blinds. So when he shoves from late position and gets called by the small blind it wasn’t looking good. It got even worse when the small blind turns over his A-K suited to out trump Stevie’s A-Q off. However when the flop brings a Q on a Q-9-3 board, it was looking good for stevie. That quickly changed when the turn brought a K to put Stevie behind again and the river brings a J to change nothing.
Looks like Stevie’s away to play some online games to win back the buy-in. Good Luck Stevie.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …