Tony G intends to back Isildur1 in high-stakes poker cash-games
The rise and fall of isildur1 on the Full Tilt Poker tables appears to be far from over at this point: Not only has the mysterious Swedish poker player filed a complaint with Full Tilt Poker regarding the losses he suffered by players who were found guilty of data-mining, but now Tony G has made yet another spectacular blog post regarding the still unknown, high-stakes poker player.
Tony G –who earlier outed Isildur1 as Viktor Blom, only to now rescind that allegation—stated on his blog that he has talked with isildur1 over the phone and plans to back him in future games. According to Tony G, Isildur has only been playing Pot Limit Omaha (PLO) for a scant 8 months, and was willing to mix-it-up with the best players in the world!
The man behind Isildur1 has been able to keep his identity secret for quite some time, but considering Tony G has spoken to him, and Poker News has had an exclusive interview with the man, his anonymity will likely not last much longer .
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …