36% RakeBack at Lock Poker and Revolution Gaming
Poker players are starting to get an idea of what the new Revolution Gaming Network, led by Lock Poker, will offer when it’s officially launched on June 1, 2012. Earlier this week Lock Poker announced it would be bringing back its very popular Ronin Rake Chase, with over $1,000,000 available to players in June alone, and now the site has given the poker world a look at the rakeback deal they will be offering, along with the rest of Revolution Gaming, formerly the Cake Poker Network.
According to a Press Release issued by Lock Poker on Wednesday, Lock Poker, and the Revolution Gaming Network, will be offering a 36% rakeback deal to all new players –One of the major issues Lock Poker has had with the Merge Gaming Network was the network’s decision to scrap their rakeback program soon after Black Friday.
The 36% rakeback deal being offered by Lock Poker will make it the highest in online poker and Lock will continue to payout players’ rakeback daily. According to the Press Release: “Revolution Gaming online poker network, effective June 1, 2012, will begin to offer players an incredible 36 percent rakeback. This is the highest rake on the current market. Revolution Gaming will include the top brands Lock Poker and Cake Poker among others. The 36 percent will be paid daily into Lock Poker players’ accounts while other Revolution partners will have the option to do so.”
Other announcements in the press release include:
* Lock Poker and the Revolution Gaming Network will be offering a brand new VIP Loyalty Rewards Program (hopefully details will be forthcoming in the coming weeks).
* The $1 million Ronin Rake Chase will run throughout the month of June with players capable of earning $42,500 should they complete each level of the Ronin program.
* Revolution Gaming will be announcing a new online poker tournament schedule. The new schedule will begin with a $100k guaranteed SuperStack Tournament on June 3rd. The tournament will be hosted by Lock Pros Chris Moorman and Annette Obrestad, while a second tournament will be hosted by Melanie Weisner and Matt Stout.
* Existing and new players will be eligible for a 200% up to $2,000 deposit bonus.
* After June 1, 2012 players will no longer be able to change their screen-names at Revolution Gaming –Cake Poker and its skins have allowed players to change their screen-name every 7 days as part of their policy.
“We are very proud to announce the changes we have made so far. This is only the beginning. The world of online poker has been overwhelmed with so much disappointment and broken promises,” says Jennifer Larson CEO of Lock. “We understand the incredible desire for players to be given some hope and reassurance. Lock and Revolution Gaming are passionate about bringing back the players’ trust, excitement and sheer fun that feels like a distant memory. It’s time for a Revolution.”
Tags: 1 Million, 100k, Black Friday, Chase, Current Market, Gaming Network, Gaming Online, Gaming Poker, Led, Loyalty Rewards Program, Market Revolution, Month Of June, New Revolution, Online Poker Tournament, Other Announcements, Poker Network, poker players, Poker World, Press Release, Rake, rakeback, Rakeback Poker
One Response to “36% RakeBack at Lock Poker and Revolution Gaming”
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …