PokerStars new VIP Program rewards online poker players of all le
The #1 online poker site in the world is at it again; PokerStars has revamped its VIP Rewards Program by reducing the threshold players must achieve to move up to Silver Star status, but perhaps the biggest change is the news they are now offering cash incentives for players who can accrue as little as 750 VIP Program Points (VPP’s) in a year!
The first change will be a godsend for low limit and casual players on PokerStars: In 2010 players will only need to accrue 750 points to be eligible for Silver Star status –down from the 1,200 previously needed.
High-volume players will also receive a little reprieve, as they will now be able to maintain their Supernova status by earning 7,500 VPP’s in a month instead of 10,000.
However, the biggest change is the addition of the VIP Stellar Rewards which offers cash bonuses as players surpass certain thresholds for yearly VPP’s earned
Yearly VPP: Stellar Reward:
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …