PokerStars Sunday Million draws close to 20,000 entrants
This past Sunday, almost across the board, the online poker sites were running special promotions for their big guaranteed tournaments, including PokerStars upping the guaranteed prize-pool of the Sunday Million to a whopping $2 million!
Well, with 19,377 participants the total prize-pool grew to $3.875 million, a Sunday Million record. OX45AL was able to take down the tournament for a $550k payday, also a Sunday Million record! Once again PokerStars has shown that when the online poker sites compete, it’s Pokerstars that comes out on top.
PokerStars is the #1 online poker site in terms of traffic, and The Sunday Million has become the most high profile weekly tournament in all of online poker; with a guaranteed prize-pool of $1.5 million, which is often easily eclipsed. The winner of the Sunday Million often walks away with around $200k; not bad for a tournament with a $215 buy-in!
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …