Bodog poker network set to launch in 2010
Bodog president and CEO Patrick Selin announced the creation of a new poker network –aptly called BodogNetwork.com. Set to launch in 2010, BodogNetwork.com’s goal is to forge a poker network based on security and integrity.
Selin, the former OnGame Network CEO, has plenty of experience running a large poker network. During his time with OnGAme the network was the highest trafficked poker network, trailing only the large independent poker-rooms like PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, and PartyPoker.
Bodog has been branching out more and more in recent months, perhaps as a sign they are ready to compete with the big boys in the online poker world. First was the creation of Bodog.ca, their Canadian poker site –which joins Bodog.co.uk. Bodog has also created MAC compatible software, and now comes the announcement of a poker network.
Bodog also sponsors some of the poker world’s most well known players as spokespeople: Jean-Robert Bellande, David Williams, Evelyn Ng, and Justin Bonomo.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …