PokerStars’ Asian Pacific Poker Tour (APPT) invades New Zealand
After the devastating tsunami that ravaged the nearby region of Samoa, many poker players will be taking to the tables in Pokerstars APPT Main Event in Auckland, New Zealand with heavy hearts. The tournament features a $3,250 buy-in, and the field is expected to include many top pros from the region; as well as many Team Pokerstars players from Australia.
On Saturday, October 17th the High-Roller Event will kick off –with a $10,000—buy-in, as well as a Woman’s Only Event. The High-Roller Events have become increasingly popular at different EPT stops and now APPT stops; bringing in some of the top players in the world to compete in the high-stakes tournaments, in addition to the ultra-high-stakes cash games that tend to spring-up on the tournament trail.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …