WPT hostess Amanda Leatherman to leave the popular poker telecast
Poker News Daily has confirmed that Amanda Leatherman and the WPT have parted ways. Amanda has done an excellent job acting as the hostess of the show, and has interviewed just about every professional poker player at some point.
Leatherman has been the hostess since season 7, taking over the interviewing and special segment role made famous by Shana Hiatt: Other WPT hostesses have included, Courtney Friel, Sabina Gadecki, Layla Kayleigh, and Kimberly Lansing.
Of all the former hostesses, Leatherman definitely had the most poker chops, which she has utilized to make herself one of the best interviewers in all of poker.
The Internet poker forums are buzzing over where Amanda will land next, with most of the speculation revolving around PokerStars recently created North American Poker Tour. Another possibility would be for Leatherman to join one of the numerous poker broadcasts springing up across television and radio.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …