Buchman and Baker win 1st WSOP bracelet
The 2010 World Series of Poker has seen a number of longtime poker pros breakthrough and win their first WSOP bracelet, and yesterday the ranks of bracelet winners was swelled by two, with both David Baker and Eric Buchman collecting their 1st WSOP victories.
Baker took down the $10,000 No Limit 2-7 Draw Lowball Championship outlasting a tough lineup that included four previous bracelet winners, with a combined total 18 bracelets –Daniel Negreanu (4), John Juanda (5), Erik Seidel (8), and Eric Kesselman (1)! David Baker is having a monster 2010 WSOP and is currently sitting atop the Player of the Year leader-board. With his three final tables and three $200k+ scores Baker is the first player with over 200 points in the POY race (currently 205) and leads John Juanda by 45 points –Juanda also has three final tables in 2010.
Buchman finished 4th in last year’s Main Event and with his win in the $2,000 Limit Holdem Event is now over the $3 million mark in career WSOP earnings. The win avenged Buchman’s runner-up finish in a $1,500 Limit Holdem event in 2006, and was his 3rd cash of the 2010 WSOP thus far.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …