Full Tilt Store Holiday Giveaway
The Full Tilt Store Holiday giveaway is a once in a lifetime opportunity to maximize the points you have earned over the year and earn special free gifts with your point purchases. Prizes range from a free cash bonus all the way to Steps Tournament tickets. Full Tilt Poker is also giving away free entry into the $50K Holiday Giveaway Freeroll.
The Full Tilt Store Holiday Giveaway will run all the way from Thursday, December 16th to the last minute of Sunday, January 9th 2011, so you will have plenty of time to go shopping, have all the dinners you need, watch all the games, and still make it back to Full Tilt to take advantage of this offer! Make sure that you take full advantage of the points you rack up, as some of the prices of the merchandise in the Full Tilt Store will be changing on January 10th to more accurately reflect value.
Ready for a cash bonus for the holidays? If you purchase items in either the Full Tilt Store or Black Card Store, you will receive extra cash for the holidays. You can redeem your purchases for the cash or for Steps Tournament tickets. Also, if you buy into the FTP $100K Guarantee, that counts as points towards your free cash or Tournament ticket rewards.
Leave a Reply
High Stakes News
- • Philipp Gruissem wins another Super High Roller
- • Huge cash game rumored to be taking place at Aria
- • Isildur1 starts fast in PokerStars $1 mil Freezeout
- • High Stakes Poker Games Still In Demand
- • Poker’s best take part in the Million Dollar Cash Game
- • Phil Galfond advocates sweeping changes to online poker
- • Ilari Sahamies is biggest online poker winner in 2011
- • Is Sam Trickett the best poker player in the world?
- • Isildur1 back and crushing the games at PokerStars
RummyRoyal.com giving away a Free $5 to new players
Online Rummy players can take advantage of an exciting new promotion a …
Lock Poker announces new exclusive tournament schedule
The Revolution Gaming Network has overhauled their tournament schedule …
Receive $10 Free from Winner Poker
Winner Poker is now offering new players at the site a free $10 deposi …
New Full Tilt VIP Program targets high-volume players
After recently dropping to #4 in the traffic rankings, according to po …